Sunday, September 19, 2010

Transferable Skills Letter

Tiffany
Fresh Hair Salon
Riverton, UT 84065

Dear Tiffany,
I am writing in regards to the part time stylist position you have posted on Craig’s List.
I am passionate about the work I do as a hairstylist.  I have an up to date License with the state of Utah.  I attended Cosmetology school from September 2003 – July 2005 where I completed my full 2000 hours of study.  I passed my practical exam with a 95%.  I went on to work at a salon for two years, where I learned and excelled at bookkeeping, retail sales and computer transaction skills.  I then decided to practice out of my home so I could be home with my young growing children, and be my own boss. I have grown a large clientele of men, women and children.   I have developed and maintained very open and honest, listening, verbal and written communication skills.    I am self-motivated and work well on my own as well as in a team environment.  I am very friendly and outgoing and get along well with all those I come into contact with.  I am confident with my skills, tasks and specialties which include, but are not limited to: highlights and hair coloring, cutting and styling men, women and children, color mixing and formulating, perms and up-do’s.  I take great pride in my abilities to preform what clients would like done to their hair.  I work hard and make great use us of my time.
I look forward to meeting with you soon.  I thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Tara G. O’Crowley

No comments:

Post a Comment