Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mock Interview Reflection

A:  Who did you interview with and what is their job title?
I interviewed with a family friend. She is a retail store manager.

B:What was most useful to you about this experience?
It was nice to see that my comfort level in interviewing has improved. I feel like I know myself better.

C: What was the most difficult question you were asked? Why?
Name a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you resolve it? I could not think of a time that this has happened to me personally. I shared a time when I helped two other co-workers resolve a conflict between them. I just tend to get along with everyone.

D: What advice would you give to others preparing for an interview?
Practice giving answers to difficult situations. Be confident but not over bearing. Be yourself.

E: Name at least three (3) things you learned.
Three things I learned are first I laugh too much to ease my nerves. Second that there really are very similar questions usually asked in an interview and third I'm not as bad as I thought at this interviewing thing.

F: Name at least three (3) things that can be improved on for your next interview.
I could probably shorten some of my responses, Maybe a little less emotion, my heart guides me but sometimes I open up a little too much, and be ready with more experiences I've had so that they totally relate to the questions being asked in the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment