Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tell me about yourself...

I am Tara Grace O’Crowley; I am the 5th child out of six. There are five girls and one boy. I spent half my childhood in Ohio and have been in Utah the second half and now into my adulthood. I come from a very wonderful supportive family. I am a mother and wife. I have three handsome little boys who are the light of my life. Porter is eight, Tyson is five, and Braxton is almost two. I am married to a wonderful man whom I love and adore, he is in the Military and I'm proud of him and the service he always gives. We have been married for nine months and it’s been great! I am a hair dresser on the side, when I take a break from kids and household things. I love crafting mainly scrapbooking and card making. I have never been one for sports, but I do love bowling, if that is considered a sport. I love cooking with my husband and enjoy making up new recipes often. I am very good at multitasking. I work well alone or with a group of people. I enjoy learning new things and pushing myself out of my comfort at times so that I am able to always be growing and finding out more about myself. I love to help others and find great joy in doing so. I enjoy communicating with and listening to others. I am in school full time and enjoy it. I am looking at going into Culinary Arts and feel pretty good about this avenue.
Four things I learned in the readings:
1 - That there is normally a similar set of questions asked in an interview
2 - Send a thank you after an interview, it makes perfect sense, just never have thought to do it.
3 - Practice your interview. This is a really good one. I think this would help with some of the “butterflies” you get when entering an interview.
4 - If you don't understand a question, ask for clarification or repeat back the question to make sure you understand what was asked. I think this was another good one, sometimes you may not fully understand and it's good to know that it is okay to ask for a clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment